As an agent who has lived in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate in north metro Atlanta. The real estate market is not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information about the community. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows Cobb, Cherokee and North Fulton counties inside and out! I work with you to find the right home at the right price, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter – not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home
When it’s time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don’t visualize living in your home the way you do. I help make your home attractive to its ideal audience – which can help you get top dollar. Staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting walls, can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that’s sold fast.
When it comes time to buy or sell a home in Cobb: Kennesaw, Marietta, East Cobb, Acworth, Smyrna; Cherokee: Canton, Woodstock, Holly Springs, Waleska, Ball Ground; or North Fulton: Alpharetta, Milton, Sandy Springs, Roswell, work with a proven team like ours.
I am also an a vocational trainer with Dale Carnegie specializing in communications, sales, leadership, and presentations.
I an active in the north metro Atlanta community, serving on the Board of Directors of the Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce, Towne Lake Optimists, and Song of Atlanta Show Chorus.
- Over 30 years sales experience
- Multi-Million Dollar Club REALTOR every year
- Productivity Coach for new agents at KW Atlanta North
- Expertise in Resales, Relocations, First-Time Buyers, and New Construction
- 2013 Rookie of the Year in KW Cityside
- 2013 #5 Rookie of the Year in KW SE Region
- 2012 on Top 10 Team in Keller Williams SE Region
- 2013-2016 Board of Directors – Cherokee Chamber of Commerce
- 2016 Executive Committee Vice-Chair – Cherokee Chamber of Commerce
- 2016 Board of Directors Towne Lake Optimists
- Certified Trainer for Dale Carnegie in Sales, Leadership, Presentations, Customer Service
- Consistently ranked in top 5% of Sales Consultants for Dale Carnegie & Associates for 18 consecutive years